18 Mar New release on ONIRO platform
We are excited to announce the release of the new ONIRO platform with enhanced modules: WebMetabase, WebChembase, Compound Library and WebQuant.
- Metabolite IDentification for Macromolecule up to 15.000 Da:
- Oligonucleotides, macro-cyclic peptides (MCP), and other molecules classes (up to 15.000 amu).
- Small molecule/lipids -peptide, or -oligonucleotide conjugates.
- Improved Monomer treatment: definition, database, sharing, etc.
- Enhanced report templates.
- Automation of the analytical process to identify pesticides, impurities, etc. in food and agro samples.
- Customized quantification workflows for in-vitro and in-vivo data analysis.
- Joining automatic data processing and machine learning model building. Self-learning models from experimental data without human supervision.
- Mass Spectra database and interpretation.
Oniro is available through Molecular Discovery, Ltd. (www.moldiscovery.com)
If you want to know more about our solutions, do not hesitate to visit our recorded videos of our Practical Applications for Drug Discovery 2020 Webinars.