01 Mar New Release on MMS – Macromolecule Module
We are excited to announce the release of the new MassMetaSite version with enhanced Macromolecule module.
- Oligonucleotides, macro-cyclic peptides (MCP), and other molecules classes (up to 15.000 amu).
- Small molecule/lipids –peptide, or -oligonucleotide conjugates
- Customized Fasta file format. Simple Fasta linear sequences as well as complex structures with modified amino-acid or/and cyclisation.
- Increased processing speed, reduced memory consumption, increased number of metabolic generation steps.
- Improved Monomer treatment: definition, database, sharing, etc.
- General MassMetaSite update:
- Settings: UV, isotope cluster filtering, new scoring filtering, filtering by blank area ratio.
- New acquisition modes: MRM.
- New information: isotope cluster similarity, metabolite description for Macromolecules.
More information on https://www.leadmolecular.com/massmetasite/
*Available on our webpage https://www.moldiscovery.com/software/massmetasite/